We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to hide your status in the messenger? | Forum

AlanWeb
AlanWeb Jun 25 '22
I communicate a lot. I also use WhatsApp to communicate with clients from work. How can I hide my online status. I usually use viber or whatsapp to communicate
Beata
Beata Jun 25 '22
I also use whatsapp for communication. Previously, I used another messenger, but now it does not have all the functions that I need. Very often there are updates that make this application even better. I think that in the future whatsapp will be the most promising application for communication and the latest updates can be seen on the website yo whatsapp
The Forum post is edited by Beata Jun 25 '22
Ted
Ted Jun 25 '22
I don't understand why you have to hide your online status. You can just write that you are busy. Anyway, I think you need to read about it on the Internet. WhatsApp is a great app to communicate and I think it would be a great choice for you
Anastasia
Anastasia Aug 30 '22

I don't understand why you have to hide your online status. You can just write that you are busy. Anyway, I think you need to read about it on the Internet. WhatsApp is a great app to communicate and I think it would be a great choice for you

GB Whatsapp
GB Whatsapp Oct 2 '22
GB Whatsapp Download is among the best WhatsApp mods that you could get for your device. Users know this WhatsApp mod as a multiple-account-friendly mod and so much more. However, this mod cannot be downloaded via app distribution services like the Google Play Store.
GB Whatsapp
GB Whatsapp Oct 9 '22
Yes I'm using whatsapp and it is very nice app to communicate with your friends and many other people for bussiness purpose. GBWhatsapp is one of its advanced and modified version it is used all over the world and it is awesome. Download it from here 

GB Whatsapp Downlaod

The Forum post is edited by GB Whatsapp Oct 9 '22
binitafelicity
binitafelicity Oct 10 '22
Fire up the Messenger app, and then tap your profile picture — it's in the top left. Next, tap the “Active Status” tab near the top. Tap the toggle to the right to disable your active status Hiding active   cps test   status on Messenger: Step-by-step · Open the Messenger app · Tap on the circle shaped icon located in the top right-hand corner ...Tap your profile icon in the top left to open the settings menu, then tap “active status” under the profile settings.Next tap the slider next to the “Show when ...Launch the “Messenger” app on your iPhone or iPad. · This will take you to the chats section of the app. · Now, tap on the “Active Status” option ...
wini
wini Mar 21 '23
  1. Tap , then tap .
  2. Tap Active Status.
  3. Tap the toggle next to Show when you're active to turn your Active Status on or off.
  4. Tap Turn off to confirm turning your active status off.
rockysen
rockysen Mar 28 '23
Do you know YouTube is a most loved video streaming platform? which you can make it more amazing with YouTube ReVanced app.
Jack Wilson
Jack Wilson May 1 '23
To hide status in WhatsApp messenger you need to download and install this GB WhatsApp which has features and functions to make this possible.
Soniya Dey
Soniya Dey May 24 '23
Hi Guys, "Love using youtube vanced apk. It's the perfect way to enhance my YouTube experience with ad-free videos and background playback. Thank you for creating this amazing app!"
Natasha roy
Natasha roy Aug 12 '23
Hello, I'm using GB WhatsApp." has more customizable features and improved privacy settings than the original app." Users should exercise cautious, though, because unapproved modifications may pose security issues. When investigating alternate WhatsApp versions, always prioritise data security."
yowhatsapp
yowhatsapp Aug 13 '23
Maybe you can try to use yo whatsapp, I'm using this myself, it hides the status, put a download link for you, hope it works for you: https://yowhatsapp.org
julia khan
julia khan Aug 29 '23
"I adore Vanced YouTube!" It's a game changer because it's ad-free and plays in the background. I could never use ordinary YouTube again. I strongly advise you to give it a go!"
leo andress
leo andress Nov 9 '23
YouTube Vanced APK is not like official YouTube therefor YouTube Vanced offers such revolutionary advanced feature Ads Blocker, SponsorBlock, Background Play, AMOLED Mode and more for free. So if you were dissatisfied with YouTube exasperating ads? Experience the futuristic version of YouTube known as YouTube Vanced which is run on the ReVanced Patches and get features like you never used.