We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

What role does the conversion rate play? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
johnmullerab
johnmullerab Jul 2 '22

By increasing the value of current traffic and users, conversion rate optimization is essential for lowering the cost of client acquisition. By increasing your conversion rate, you may increase revenue generated per visitor, draw in more clients, and grow your clientele. Contact Edify Valley Trainings' top digital marketer Abdullah Gadit if you want the best google ads training in Karachi. Visit the official website of Edify Valley Trainings for more details about google advertising training, and be sure to leave your thoughts in the comments section below.

The Forum post is edited by johnmullerab Jul 2 '22
Avis Guzman
Avis Guzman Oct 9 '23
Building a real advertising campaign takes a long time and perseverance. Your comments really resonate with my opinion. Many attractions and new things to join snake io
Roman
Roman Feb 13
Indeed, you need to find time to relax from the daily grind. I relax with the help of the game portal, where I play for free in the exciting browser game Snake https://snake.zone/. Every time the snake eats a piece of food, it becomes longer, which gradually complicates the game, the speed of its movement also increases, so still try to score a lot of points. Have a pleasant leisure time.