We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to make custom theme? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Victor
Victor Dec 11 '12
Hello,

I've been using Oxwall for last few days. It's an awesome system. But themes are something I'm not happy with. I tried customizing the graphite theme, changing the CSS and using Oxwall's drag-n-drop feature to rearrange some elements, but that's not what I want.

I wish to create a completely custom theme where I can use my own HTML. I dont want to have a feature of drag-n-drop or allow my users to customize the page as they want (that's not the feature my project has promised to give). 

I wish to present this site the way my client needs, the designs are way different than Oxwall themes.

I wish I could do more than just edit CSS or some HTML theme files.

Can anyone help me with this? Is there any kind of tags-documentation which can help me if I try to build a theme from ground-up myself?

Thank you.

P.S: I've attached the front-page design. Just to get this design for login page, it took me more than 2 days.(I've started using Oxwall just 10days ago.)

Attachments:
  front.PNG (50.92Kb)
Alia Team
Alia Dec 13 '12
Topic was moved from General Questions.
OW Developer
OW Developer Jan 10 '13
Try going to deveopers tab above.. there is a documentation to show you how to makw one. If you cant figure it out message me and I will make you one.