We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

mac hosting | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Hassan raza
Hassan raza Jul 31 '22
Mac hosting is a service where your website is hosted online. Mac Hosting provides a secure environment for your site and gives you access to features like email accounts, databases, FTP servers, etc. You pay monthly for the amount of space you use on their server.
NickSun
NickSun Aug 14 '23
I'm starting an online bakery business soon and am looking for a reliable web hosting service to support it. I've never run a business website before so I'm not very tech savvy. My friend Sarah is an entrepreneur and recommended I ask you, since you helped her find great hosting when she started her flower shop last year. What hosting service would you suggest for a novice like me who needs something easy to use but can also handle a decent amount of traffic?
Fargo
Fargo Aug 14 '23
As a developer, I used to think GPUs were only useful for gaming and video editing. But when I started exploring machine learning, I quickly realized I needed serious GPU power. Getting it through a cloud provider was complex and costly. Hostkey dedicated servers with Nvidia GPUs gave me an affordable, turnkey experience. Now I have the graphics horsepower to train ML models and analyze big datasets. The ability to fully customize the server means I can load all the dev tools I need too.
The Forum post is edited by Fargo Aug 14 '23