We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

setup microsoft 365 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
max turner
max turner Aug 19 '22

If you are seeking for how to setup & install Microsoft 365 Setupthen the only thing you need to do is just visit our blog and you will find the new steps for office 365 installation on your Windows and Mac devices as well as iOS, Android, and Chromebooks, respectively.

setup microsoft 365, How to setup microsoft 365, How to install microsoft 365 setup, microsoft 365 setup, microsoft365.come/setup, microsoft 365/setup

Get the solution for how to fix Windows printer driver is unavailableerror . it usually comes  when  your printer driver is outdated, corrupted, or incompatible. Just visit our blog and know how to proceed with the fixing of an issue . 

printer driver is unavailable, printer says driver is unavailable, driver unavailable printer, driver not available printer, windows 10 printer driver is unavailable 

Rachel
Rachel Aug 22 '22

In order to setup Microsoft 365 on your device, you will be required to proceed with a few simple steps. Check out the steps for office 365 installation on your Windows and Mac devices as well as iOS, Android, and Chromebooks, respectively, discussed below.

Office 365 Installation on Windows

You can learn about Microsoft 365 how to install the Setup steps on your Windows PC mentioned below:

Begin the installation by first visiting microsoft365.com/setup. Then sign in to your account.

If you don’t have an account on Microsoft 365, you should consider creating one to move further with the installation process.

You will see a Microsoft Office official home page opened up on your screen. Click on the Install Office option.

According to the ms office setup version, you will need to select either Install or Install Office.

Install Microsoft 365 Setup - 2

Now, to get to the Microsoft 365 Install process on your device, click on Run in Internet Explorer, Setup in Chrome, and Save File in Firefox. You will have these options appear on your screen depending on the web browser you are currently using.

You will have your User Account Control pop-up asking you “Do you want to enable this app to make changes to your device?” Click on the Yes button.

365 Microsoft setup

This will begin the Microsoft 365 Install on your device.

Then, on the successful completion of the installation process, you will see the expression “You‘re all set!” This means the ms office setup has been successfully installed on your computer.

Also Read :- Fix Canon Printer Error Code 5200

Download eSoftSafe Driver Updater Pro

In order to make Microsoft 365 run smoothly on your Windows PC, you need to ensure your PC drivers are updated. To update your drivers, you may use the eSoftSafe Driver Updater Pro tool that will keep your system drivers up-to-date. For this:

Firstly, download the eSoftSafe Driver Updater Pro software on your PC.

365 Microsoft setup 1

You will see the setup.exe file downloaded on your PC. Double-click on it. This will begin the installation of the software on your device.

Now, in the license agreement page window opened on your screen, click on the checkbox against “I have read and accept the license terms” and then click Install.

On successful installation, you will see the eSoftSafe icon on your desktop. Double-click on it to open the app. It will start an automatic scanning of your system for the problematic drivers. You will then see a list of drivers with issues.

Click on Fix Now button and wait for the drivers to get updated.

This may help you,

Rachel Gomez

anna
anna Aug 22 '22
I think this is a fantastic article, and I really appreciate you letting me know about it. That is precisely what I had hoped to find, and I really hope that you will keep sharing content that is of such high quality in the years to come. retro games