We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to choose toys? | Forum

olli fill
olli fill Aug 25 '22

I'm trying to find a baby gift for a friend's son, and I'd love some help choosing. I have no idea what to get him. Any suggestions? He is 8 years old, and loves playing video games. 

anthony drowow
anthony drowow Aug 25 '22
When it comes to toys for boys, there's no better choice than Beyblades beystation.com. These toys are great for boys because they're simple enough that even young kids can understand them, but also complex enough to keep older kids engrossed for hours. With Beyblades, you can play with other children and even compete against them. You can set up tournaments with friends and family members—or just play by yourself if you like.
Archy
Archy Aug 25 '22
First things first: it's always better to consult in store. The best way to figure out what toys boy will like is by talking with him about what interests him. You can also look at his likes on social media or online gaming sites to get an idea of what he might want.
Viladin putin
Viladin putin Nov 21 '22
Online toy stores hold a range of unique kid's toys and provide anyone buying children's toys with an opportunity to purchase something a little bit special. Aside from the convenience of shopping online for kids toys, you'll find so much more than just the 'run of the mill' toys that are sold at large chain stores http://sparrowkids.co.uk/.