We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Top 4 Excuses to Extend Your Assignment Submission Date | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Ethan Taylor
Ethan Taylor Sep 15 '22

If you’re a business law student, there will come a time when you’ll need to extend the deadline to complete your business law case studies. Unfortunately, most professors won't accommodate such requests and dock precious points off your paper.

The late submission penalty varies depending on the university and can range from mild to severe depending on how late you submit the paper. However, when working on a complex database management assignment, you cannot help but wish to avoid the penalty altogether. You can also take Online Buy Homework services.

So, here are four options you can consider whenever you need to extend your deadline:

1. Taking care of a sick relative/roommate

When working on your geometry assignment, you can’t help but feel sick whenever you make a mistake. However, if you claim that you require an extension due to ill health, there's a high chance your professor would request you to submit a doctor's note. So, the best option is to say you've been too busy caring for a sick relative or friend. You can also consider taking Hr Assignment Writing Help from expert writers.

2. Computer issues

Losing all your hard work when working on your business slaw case studies due to technical difficulties is more common than you might expect. Request your professor for an extension stating that you forgot to hit the Ctrl+S before your computer crashed, and now you’ll have to start the assignment from scratch. Even if you don’t get a long extension, your professor is sure to sympathise with your situation.

3. Uncooperative team members

Teachers hate group projects as much as any student. However, there’s no way around the mandatory “team building” activities in educational institutes. So, if you have to complete a geography group project ASAP and you have evidence that you’ve tried your best to get things done, blame the delay on uncooperative team members. You can always hire a Help With Accounting Homework service if the extension isn’t long enough to complete the task yourself.

4. Honestly sprinkled with excuses

Professors get all kinds of excuses every semester to extend assignment deadlines. So, the best chance to get a confirmed extension is to be honest – but not too honest! For example, there's no need to admit you've probably procrastinated on the work for weeks before you realised the assignment was due. Instead, say that you've struggled with writer's block and need time to gather your ideas. You can also consider adapting Customer Oriented Attitude approach for your business.

These excuses are more believable than a simple “My dog ate my homework.” However, remember that you can't use them too frequently if you want to retain your credibility.

Gerardo
Gerardo Mar 11 '23
language problems are seen almost in every country and people prefer their own language over english. For that issue www.signnow.com/esignature/esignature-for-nonprofits has been working on different languages where they operate. This is done for the ease of individuals
james an
james an Mar 24 '23
The classic, timeless design of a farmhouse sink stands out from the rest and adds a unique, rustic charm to any home. With its apron front, it stands out from other kitchen sinks, and also helps provide an eye-catching focal point to your kitchen. https://perfectsink.com/best-utility-sink/
thomas
thomas Mar 27 '23
The essay service is the best investment I've made as an IB student. Their team of experts has helped me to write essays that are not only well-researched but also clearly convey my ideas. Their writers are knowledgeable and experienced, and they https://buyextendedessay.comalways deliver work on time. I've recommended this service to all my IB classmates, and we've all seen a significant improvement in our grades.
kiricowell
kiricowell Mar 27 '23

Very helpful blog post! There's a lot of information here that can help any business start a social networking campaign that works age of war

Julia
Julia Apr 8 '23
It's quite useful post!While students are studying, these services are quite helpful to them. My friends advised and I rely on ghost writing paper  when they saw that I didn't have time to do my university assignments. I've been able to forget about tension and workload because of their services. It can be difficult to try to work and study at the same time.
Imogen
Imogen Jun 2 '23

Quote from thomas The essay service is the best investment I've made as an IB student. Their team of experts has helped me to write essays that are not only well-researched but also clearly convey my ideas. Their writers are knowledgeable and experienced, and they https://buyextendedessay.comalways deliver work on time. I've recommended this service to all my IB classmates, and we've all seen a significant improvement in our grades.
Thanks for sharing such informative content with us, but I also need to share something related to essay writing service in UK. There are various assignment help experts in the UK who consistently offer top-notch writing help, and the majority of students always have the query, “can you write my essay online” within 1 day? “and the experienced writers with years of experience are always ready to serve them.
Harry Brook
Harry Brook Aug 5 '23

Quote from Ethan Taylor

If you’re a business law student, there will come a time when you’ll need to extend the deadline to complete your business law case studies. Unfortunately, most professors won't accommodate such requests and dock precious points off your paper.

The late submission penalty varies depending on the university and can range from mild to severe depending on how late you submit the paper. However, when working on a complex database management assignment, you cannot help but wish to avoid the penalty altogether. You can also take Online Buy Homework services.

So, here are four options you can consider whenever you need to extend your deadline:

1. Taking care of a sick relative/roommate

When working on your geometry assignment, you can’t help but feel sick whenever you make a mistake. However, if you claim that you require an extension due to ill health, there's a high chance your professor would request you to submit a doctor's note. So, the best option is to say you've been too busy caring for a sick relative or friend. You can also consider taking Hr Assignment Writing Help from expert writers.

2. Computer issues

Losing all your hard work when working on your business slaw case studies due to technical difficulties is more common than you might expect. Request your professor for an extension stating that you forgot to hit the Ctrl+S before your computer crashed, and now you’ll have to start the assignment from scratch. Even if you don’t get a long extension, your professor is sure to sympathise with your situation.

3. Uncooperative team members

Teachers hate group projects as much as any student. However, there’s no way around the mandatory “team building” activities in educational institutes. So, if you have to complete a geography group project ASAP and you have evidence that you’ve tried your best to get things done, blame the delay on uncooperative team members. You can always hire a Help With Accounting Homework service if the extension isn’t long enough to complete the task yourself.

4. Honestly sprinkled with excuses

Professors get all kinds of excuses every semester to extend assignment deadlines. So, the best chance to get a confirmed extension is to be honest – but not too honest! For example, there's no need to admit you've probably procrastinated on the work for weeks before you realised the assignment was due. Instead, say that you've struggled with writer's block and need time to gather your ideas. You can also consider adapting Customer Oriented Attitude approach for your business.

These excuses are more believable than a simple “My dog ate my homework.” However, remember that you can't use them too frequently if you want to retain your credibility.

I'm grateful that you posted on the forum so that I could offer my ideas about how to locate the uk essay writing. Our talented writers are available to assist you if you need assistance with assignment writer in uk. Our projects are meticulously examined to ensure that they are 100% original and plagiarized-free. Our goal is to deliver high-caliber work at a reasonable cost.
Lisa
Lisa Aug 7 '23

Missing deadlines can be stressful. However, with Assignment Desk, you can avoid excuses, submit your tasks on time, ensuring academic success, and also use their programming assignment help services. Try it now!

david123anderson
david123anderson Dec 29 '23
Appreciation for the fantastic community here! Your contributions create an enriching space that fosters growth and learning. Seeking a reliable hand to 'do my homework for me '? Then you can believe trustworthy global assignment help or experiences.
Henery Hix
Henery Hix Jan 22
Homework helper is a valuable online resource aiding students in understanding and completing assignments across various subjects. dissertation writers offers specialized assistance in crafting comprehensive and well-researched dissertations. Both platforms strive to enhance academic success by providing expert guidance and support to learners at different levels of education.