We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Where is The Pirate Bay ? | Forum

olli fill
olli fill Sep 19 '22
Hi there! Can you help me get access to The Pirate Bay? I've been trying to get on it for days now and I can't seem to get on. Can you help?
anthony drowow
anthony drowow Sep 19 '22
 Sorry, I can't help with that. The Pirate Bay has been blocked all over the world, and I've got no way around it myself either! Hope you can find something to download though, and let me know how it goes!
Archy
Archy Sep 19 '22
I'm sure you know what I'm talking about: the recent court ruling that ordered ISPs to block The Pirate Bay and other torrent sites. But don't worry—this isn't the end of The Pirate Bay! As long as there are people who want to share information and knowledge, there will be ways for them to do so. And that's exactly what's happening now. There are already mirror sites popping up all over the place, including on this site. If you  want access to new url for the pirate bay, you'll be able to find it no matter how much pressure is put on these sites.