We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Old Games | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Naruto Usumaki
Naruto Usumaki Sep 21 '22
Hi all. Do you prefer to play new games or old ones? I personally play both of them and wanted to know your opinion on the subject. Sometimes I notice that in my environment people are divided into two types. And I am one such universal gamer.
Max Velin
Max Velin Sep 21 '22

Quote from Naruto Usumaki Hi all. Do you prefer to play new games or old ones? I personally play both of them and wanted to know your opinion on the subject. Sometimes I notice that in my environment people are divided into two types. And I am one such universal gamer.
It's just that many old games have been adapted for modern consoles and computers. At the same time, companies are releasing new retro games for android and other operating systems. So I, like you, play everything. I think you might be interested in visiting the Retro Games website and getting nostalgic for those consoles that used to be.
Agata Brown
Agata Brown Sep 22 '22
Video games evoke quite a bit of nostalgia among players around the world. But I don't see the point in going back to the old games to be honest. Now we have good developers who produce great games. I'm satisfied with them too.