We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Oxwall 1.5 and every new plugins are working but this is not working! - Instant Chat | Forum

Ric Trunks
Ric Trunks Dec 19 '12
I'm getting 500 errors just for this. So is there anyone getting errors beside me? And if it's just me, what should I do? :(
Brandin
Brandin Dec 19 '12
I'm having an identical error...
Saurabh Sharma
Saurabh Sharma Dec 19 '12
The Chat Doesn't work at all!

I guess there's some jQuery Conflict within the plugins.. as after installing ajaxim or fancybox, jQuery stops working

The Forum post is edited by Saurabh Sharma Dec 19 '12
Ric Trunks
Ric Trunks Dec 19 '12
I have finally installed it. It's great but why there is no scrolling? It shows only first 8 online friends.
prettyrelax
prettyrelax Dec 19 '12
Same !!!!

It shows only first 8 online friends. No Scrollng

Lahore
Lahore Dec 19 '12
hi there, I have solution for all of you. You have to be very careful. if you are updating this for first time like u haven't tried in last few hours: 

Trick 1.

first deactivate plugin (ajaxim) then upload update to ow_plugins and extract. Go to site admin and update.If you do this without de activating it will show error 505.option 2 if u already in trouble with 505, simply go to ow_plugins and delete folder of ajaxim, this won't delete chat history. and then try Trick 1

and 

last trick 

if u don't care chat history, unintall the plugin and delete plugin folder and upload updated. and install it.

Note i am not responsible for any site data lost or 505 error. do it on your own risk.

Regards

Sagheer Ahmed

Code Shah.

Nicholas Anderson
Nicholas Anderson Dec 19 '12
This doesn't work for me.
Lahore
Lahore Dec 19 '12
then u must have issue with some other plugin, please make sure u deactivate each plugin before update. or else it won't work.
Alia Team
Alia Dec 20 '12
Regarding scrolling, scroll should appear if you hover the mouse over the list of your chat users.

Regarding 500 error, please enable DEBUG mode on and let me know what is the error behind 500 one.
Saurabh Sharma
Saurabh Sharma Dec 20 '12
Quote from Aliia Regarding scrolling, scroll should appear if you hover the mouse over the list of your chat users.

Regarding 500 error, please enable DEBUG mode on and let me know what is the error behind 500 one.
And what about jQuery error over the chat?
http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/7146

Tonci
Tonci Dec 21 '12

I have the other problem, when I activate chat, all buttons on top of page (mailbox...) stop working!

Anyone have solution?

Mariano
Mariano Dec 27 '12
por que oxwall no trabaja en un chat comet
Rodrigo Galvez
Rodrigo Galvez Jan 11 '13

I download this this ver. but didn't work i try to install the 1.4.1 ver. of the chat and  didn't work.

Plese help 

OW Developer
OW Developer Jan 25 '13
my chat dont work lol i have tryed everything i know and all the stuff ppl are saying. it looks good but when you send a message the other person dont get it.
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Jan 31 '13
Instant chat works fine with the new theme
Ted
Ted Mar 12 '13
not work for me
Kumi Festus
Kumi Festus Mar 12 '13
what's your website?
You do not have permission to reply this topic