We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Compare Node.js to other game server framework ? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
RichardGravener
RichardGravener Sep 23 '22
Hello,

I'm studying about making a game server for my online Poker game. Since I'm completely new in server side programming, I've asked my friend, who has been successfully built a server for his chinese chess game. He suggests using Node.js because it's easy to learn, and fast to program. I'm not sure about that because I usually think about Photon, Smartfox, or someother framework that sold on asset store, but rarely heard about Node.js combines with Unity.
https://anyforsoft.com/blog/headless-drupal/
Anyone please help me decide if Node.js is good for making a game server for Unity. Is there any options other than Node.js.
smith marshell
smith marshell Dec 7 '22
Hi, js is a JavaScript runtime. On the off chance that you're fabricating a major text experience, it could function admirably. However, hub isn't intended to help illustrations. JavaScript depends on other delivering motors to create illustrations (for example the program), so it wouldn't be my best option for making a graphically escalated game. Anyhow, you can build Chess boards game with Node.js
farhan
farhan Sep 23 '23
I believe in the power of community and the strength of collective knowledge. 메이저사이트