We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Prosecutors Want Parents Of Accused Michigan School Shooter | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Sep 23 '22

Prosecutors have asked a judge to ban the parents of the accused Michigan school shooter from making romantic gestures towards each other in court, saying they "make fun of the crimes they are accused of committing."

Jennifer and James Crumbley, who were charged with four counts of manslaughter in the November 30 Oxford High School shooting, allegedly uttered the words "I love you" during face-to-face and virtual court hearings on December 14 and January 7, according to a motion filed Tuesday in Oakland County District Court.

According to the prosecutor's office, the couple also waved to each other and gave other non-verbal signals.

"The courtroom is not the place to blow kisses and send secret signals," Chief Assistant Oakland County Prosecutor David Williams said in a statement. "It's time for families to seek justice.”

The petition added that the messages "undermine the integrity of the judicial process as a serious distraction" and "traumatize family members of deceased victims who can no longer express their love to the victims."

Relatives asked why Crumbley was allowed to make such gestures during the trial, the petition says.

The couple's lawyers did not immediately respond to a request for comment. The petition says they "expressed willingness" to tell Crumbley to stop these gestures.

Chana
Chana Sep 23 '22
This is my problem with gun laws: They are too loose in the US, and we all know that. There are so many mass shootings yearly, and we still cannot make this system more effective. We should make it way more difficult for people to get a gun. I know that in Europe, people just don’t have guns in their houses and don’t use them, therefore. I think we need a good https://ucmjdefense.com/attorneys.html to protect this idea somewhere in the supreme court and make them rewrite those laws and make them more detailed. We need to make people who want to own a gun be subjected to a professional examination by psychiatrists.
The Forum post is edited by Chana Sep 23 '22
james an
james an Mar 19 '23
Changing a flat tire can be hard, especially if you don't know what you're doing. Learn how to change the tire on your own vehicle, so you don't have to call someone to come out and do it for you. You'll need to pull over to the side of the road and put on your hazard lights. https://tiresdaily.com/best-trailer-tires/
Isabelle Lopeze
Isabelle Lopeze May 22 '23

Online car rental platforms rely on car shipping to provide their services. In this blog post, we'll explore the logistics and considerations involved in shipping cars for online car rental platforms, including timely delivery and vehicle condition. Car Transport Rates Duchesne County, Utah

rohit
rohit Jun 14 '23
For healthy diet of guinea pig  you add banana can guineapigs eat bananas in pigs diet, for more information open this link.
Alannah Falleni
Alannah Falleni Jun 17 '23
Developer of the joy and indication spilt for the approval of the turns for humans. The surface of the text to video is held for the citizens. The region is done for the terms. Motive is piled for the fixing of the joy for the true value for the approval of the decisions for society.
kalvindarwan
kalvindarwan Dec 20 '23
As we mentioned above, our stamped concrete service gives lots of cosmetic options that are certain to please. 

Lake Forest Concrete Pros

James Walter
James Walter Jan 1
We don’t only offer preventive maintenance, but diagnostic work and oil changes too. Cheyenne Onsite Truck Repair
Mehmood Alam
Mehmood Alam Feb 28
Excellent publish, Thanks with regard to discussing This particular understanding. Wonderfully created post, if perhaps just about all writers provided exactly the same degree of content material while you, the web will be a far better location. Make sure you continue the good work! online βίζα Τουρκίας από το Ιράκ
macallister
macallister Mar 2
That is really nice to hear. thank you for the update and good luck.  E-Sim Is reliable
Mehmood Alam
Mehmood Alam Mar 3
You may be permitted to blog post details, though not back-links, with regard to they are really sanctioned and even at area. Service Company
Mehmood Alam
Mehmood Alam Mar 4
very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! programming a genie garage door opener
Mehmood Alam
Mehmood Alam Mar 5
I have been checking out a few of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog CNPR Reviews
Adoro
Adoro Mar 6
Elevate your unique style with Adoro's extraordinary handbags collection. Each piece is a testament to avant-garde design and impeccable craftsmanship. Redefine fashion; carry a statement with Adoro.
Mehmood Alam
Mehmood Alam Mar 14
Positive site, where did u come up with the information on this posting?I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style. Thanks a million and please keep up the effective work. 먹튀사이트
macallister
macallister Apr 1
Cheers to the article along with wonderful guidelines.. perhaps My spouse and i in addition feel that efforts can be the key facet of receiving good results.https://www.bsc.news/post/askmebet
macallister
macallister Apr 2
Excellent publish, Thanks with regard to discussing This particular understanding. Wonderfully created post, if perhaps just about all writers provided exactly the same degree of content material while you, the web will be a far better location. Make sure you continue the good work! quantum ai elon musk
macallister
macallister Apr 5
We arrived on your weblog whilst concentrating simply somewhat submits. Good technique for following, I'll be book-marking at the same time grab your own total increases. nursing preceptorspip
macallister
macallister Apr 21
Decent put up, her the most fascinating blog page which are in this case, cultivate monetary management give good results, could be spine. 안전놀이터
macallister
macallister Apr 22
Many thanks regarding submitting this kind of fantastic write-up! I came across your internet site perfect for my own wants. It includes great and also beneficial content. Maintain the nice perform! Kfz Gutachter Dormagen
Pages: 1 2 »