We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Elongated paddle recommendations | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
zaccharry
zaccharry Oct 4 '22
I was using a Vulcan V550, and then I fell over trying to not touch the kitchen and snapped it in half. Not a knock against the Vulcan - definitely on me. However, since I'm buying a new paddle anyway, wanted to see if there's other elongated paddles I should check out. I'm not sure why I prefer elongated - feels natural to me coming from Tennis and I generally enjoy them. Anyway, long story short - favorite tennis racquets? Thanks
The Forum post is edited by zaccharry Dec 16 '23
Weber Riley
Weber Riley Feb 9 '23
Hey
i think you should visit and check some websites like inkguiding - The one-stop solution for your all queries related to sublimation and sublimation inks. From here you can learn about sublimation inks from industry experts. Because they have many related info that you are looking for.
eliananova
eliananova Mar 7 '23

If you're looking for recommendations on elongated paddles for kayaking or canoeing, there are a few factors to consider such as the paddle's material, size, weight, and blade shape. Here are some options to consider:

Bending Branches Angler Ace pickleballyard: This paddle features a carbon-reinforced nylon blade and a fiberglass shaft, making it lightweight and durable. Its blade is elongated, which provides increased power and a smoother stroke.

Werner Camano Premium Fiberglass Kayak Paddle: This paddle features a fiberglass blade and a carbon blend shaft, making it lightweight and strong. Its blade shape is designed for a smooth, efficient stroke, and the elongated size provides more power with each stroke.

Aquabound Sting Ray Hybrid Kayak Paddle: This paddle features a carbon-reinforced nylon blade and a fiberglass shaft, making it lightweight and durable. Its blade is elongated and features a dihedral shape, which provides a smooth, stable stroke.

James Robert
James Robert May 2 '23
You can also check the guide for the pickleballnest and it will help you find the best of the best shoes for pickleball as it is and heavy sport and it requires great shoes for grip and other work.
The Forum post is edited by James Robert Jun 6 '23
pickleballnxt
pickleballnxt Aug 4 '23
Certainly! Expensive pickleball paddles refers to pickleball paddles that are higher in price due to their advanced features, materials, and construction. In pickleball, paddles come in a wide range of prices, and more expensive ones often offer better performance, durability, and precision.