We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Have you seen the movie Mortal Kombat? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Naruto Usumaki
Naruto Usumaki Oct 6 '22

Hi everyone, have you seen the latest Mortal Kombat? I liked how the quality of movies has changed and how the movie industry is moving forward and trying to make new movies. Where do you watch movies?

Max Velin
Max Velin Oct 7 '22

Quote from Naruto Usumaki

Hi everyone, have you seen the latest Mortal Kombat? I liked how the quality of movies has changed and how the movie industry is moving forward and trying to make new movies. Where do you watch movies?

My favorite movies in the Mortal Kombat universe are Mortal Kombat 1995 and Mortal Kombat: Extermination 1997. I agree that they don't stand out as much in terms of graphics, but there's a story there. The subsequent movies are more based on the game. You can look at the ratings at https://8stream.xyz and compare and read reviews. Lately I've been watching movies and TV series only on this site. 
macallister
macallister Oct 18 '22
there are few techniques through which a website can bring itself on the high part of ladder. One way is to use ดูหนัง and bring new movies on the website as well. I have also recommended my friends to read that and get benefits out of it.