We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Garage/Workshop Flooring mats maybe? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
RichardGravener
RichardGravener Oct 10 '22
Hello,
I am turning my brick walled concrete floored garage into a workshop/mancave and am finding the floor cold to the feet even with good shoes and think socks, hence i need to cover it with something.

I was thinking of these lock together floor mats, so any recommendations on make type please.

Only issues are:
One there a pit in the middle that i would like to retain access to, so i guess i could have a sheet of ply over the pit board to bring it upto same level of the floor/mats.
commercial epoxy flooring toronto
Two i have a heavy wheeled workbench that might sink into soft foamed mats and become difficult to wheel about..

Many thanks imk

carson
carson Jun 21 '23
if you have still issue we are providing services about garage door opener you can visit site and order now 
JMS Home Improvement Pros LLC

Local Handyman/General Contractor company in the Lehigh Valley, PA. We do Repairs, Renovation, Home Improvements. Get a Free Estimate Today. 

ATTIC STAIRS & ATTIC DOOR INSTALLATION

beyondherd
beyondherd Feb 12
Hope so your issue is solved.  Are you looking to elevate the appearance and safety of your industrial floors? Look no further! Our website industrial floor polisher for sale offers top-of-the-line industrial floor polishers for sale, designed to meet the toughest demands of your facility. 

Achieve unparalleled shine and durability with our range of industrial floor polishers. Whether you're dealing with concrete, stone, or other surfaces, our machines are engineered to deliver exceptional results every time.