We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Mystery Box | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Pedro
Pedro Oct 12 '22
I wanted to buy a mystery box, but after reading the reviews, I doubt that you can find anything of value in any box. You may ask: why would anyone buy such a product without knowing what's inside? But here, just like in roulette, users place bets on the opportunity to get special or rare items at a relatively low price. Since in the Mystery Box you can find a completely random product. Is it worth paying for this without knowing what's inside until the box is opened?
The Forum post is edited by Pedro Oct 12 '22
Attachments:
  animal063.gif (2Kb)
Thomas
Thomas Oct 15 '22
I have never bought such boxes and have not even heard of them, but this topic interested me. You write that there are such boxes on the "Mystery Box", I will definitely look for this site on the Internet. If there are not expensive boxes, then I think you should take several boxes at once, so the chance to win something expensive increases...
Joseff
Joseff Nov 10 '22
The risk here is entirely justified. Since the prizes come across very good. Not every mystery box contains a valuable prize. This cannot be in principle. But very often something of value falls out. Plus, get positive emotions from the game and a lot of excitement. I wish you good luck in the game.