We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Can web developer could be seo expert? | Forum

Adsdwew
Adsdwew Oct 17 '22
Hi guys, I'm a web developer and as per increasing demand of SEO experts I'm planning to learn advanced seo. Is it possible to carry it along with web developing?
Kellee Bernier
Kellee Bernier Oct 17 '22
I am also an PPC manager and manage ads for different website. I will recommend you that a person cannot be master in every field. If you are an Expert web developer than I will recommend you that don't leave your field. Focus on your skill and share your work with others. Like I am using the services of "Up Digital" for SEO related and they are doing a great job. You Find out more information through their website. So check out there and focus on your actual skill. 
farhan
farhan Sep 21 '23
Local event promotion is a valuable strategy for connecting with your community and building brand awareness locally. CastGlobe digital marketing services
Hargis
Hargis Sep 22 '23
I think that's possible. Can you do web development with apk games. I see that nowadays people are looking for a lot of free, high techloky apk games. This seems quite interesting.
The Forum post is edited by Hargis Sep 22 '23
Olesia Rodionova
Olesia Rodionova Sep 22 '23

Yes, a web developer can also be an SEO expert, but it's not always the case. Web development and SEO are distinct skill sets, although they can overlap in certain areas. Let me explain the relationship between the two:

Web Developer:

A web developer specializes in creating and maintaining websites. They are skilled in programming languages like HTML, CSS, JavaScript, and various frameworks or content management systems (e.g., WordPress, Drupal, Django). Their primary focus is on building a functional and visually appealing website, ensuring it operates smoothly, is user-friendly, and functions as intended.

SEO Expert:

An SEO (Search Engine Optimization) expert focuses on optimizing websites to rank higher in search engine results. Their skills revolve around understanding search engine algorithms, keyword research, on-page and off-page SEO, site speed optimization, mobile responsiveness, and user experience. Their goal is to enhance a website's visibility and attract more organic traffic.

While a web developer's work is foundational for a website, including its structure and functionality, an SEO expert's role is to optimize the website to improve its search engine rankings and visibility.

Some professionals may have expertise in both web development and SEO, allowing them to optimize a website during the development process. However, many businesses choose to have specialized roles for web development and SEO to ensure each aspect is handled with a high level of expertise and focus.

Collaboration between web developers and SEO experts is often key to creating a website that not only looks great and functions well but is also optimized for search engines to drive organic traffic.

Alex Vandas
Alex Vandas Apr 21
Thank you all for such useful tips! I work as a designer and I have always worked on some ideas. But now I bought new proramfor myself and I needed to find a good alternative. This cool website helped me solve this problem https://www.darly.solutions/blog/healthtech-ux-design-principles-and-best-practices-crucial-things-to-consider on which I found a lot of cool and good alternatives to the solution I need!