We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

What is Cloud Desktop Services? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Sumit Soni
Sumit Soni Oct 18 '22

Cloud Desktop is a cross-platform application that can be accessed through a thin client or any other device connected to the network. Compared with the traditional PC, the large main box has been replaced with some small boxes. It is a cloud terminal, and the mouse, keyboard, monitor, and network cable can be plugged into the cloud terminal.

Cloud Desktop Definition

What is a Cloud Desktop? We must first answer the question of what is cloud computing. There are many definitions of cloud computing. What everyone widely recognizes is the definition of cloud computing on Wikipedia, that is: Cloud computing is a new way of resource utilization on the Internet, which can provide on-demand computing for mass users relying on heterogeneous and autonomous services on the Internet. The resources of cloud computing are dynamic, easy to expand and virtualized, and provided through the Internet. Cloud Desktop is a cloud that meets the above definition of cloud computing.

Looking at the introduction page of IBM Smart Business Desktop Cloud (IBM Smart Business Desktop Cloud), we can see that the definition of desktop cloud is: You can access cross-platform applications and the entire customer desktop through a thin client or any other device connected to the network.

gemma
gemma Oct 18 '22
I really appreciate your great post. You have genuinely shared a blog post happy wheels that is both educational and engaging with everyone.
sophiehandrix
sophiehandrix Nov 1 '22
I didn't know what cloud computing is but after reading your post everything is now clear. The question about cloud computing came to my mind when one of my subordinates at https://royalclassiccables.com/ told me he is doing a cloud computing course. I was confused about what is cloud computing. But now I will encourage him to complete the course because it is worth it.   
Gerardo
Gerardo May 1 '23
Finally, I found an interesting article on how to sign as power of attorney - how-to-sign-as-power-of-attorney. This informative content made me happy as I had been looking for a solution to this problem. I strongly recommend reading this article.
Gerardo
Gerardo May 4 '23
If you don't want to spend hours or even days manually transferring data between different sources, workflow automation software like https://www.airslate.com/bots/slack is just the thing you need. Say you need to transfer data between a document and your corporate messenger.
Gerardo
Gerardo May 10 '23
Very nice blog and articles. I am realy very happy to visit your blog. Now I am found which I actually want. I check your blog everyday and try to learn something from your blog. Thank you and waiting for your new post. Haus kaufen Andervenne