We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to fix when outlook notification not working | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Richard Schiff
Richard Schiff Nov 1 '22

To know how to fix when Outlook notifications not working, go with the followings:

Firstly, open outlook and go to the file tab menu. Select options from the pane. click mail from the left side. Once you select the mail there you will find a message arrival section, select all the options and press ok. next go to the start button click on settings, click on system. Left side of your desktop you will find some option from there select notification & action option. There you can see the view, turn it on and close the window.

Peter Groft
Peter Groft Dec 8 '22

Check Outlook's In-App Notification Settings

Select Options from the left pane. In the Outlook Options window, select Mail from the left sidebar. Under the Message arrival section, enable desktop and sound alerts by checking the corresponding boxes. Then, hit OK to save changes.

Regards,

Peter

Silvestra Tomson
Silvestra Tomson Dec 19 '22
Outlook doesn't always work for me either. I bought a copy of the Outlook export tool and tried to extract emails from the computer, at first there were problems with this, but I contacted support and everything was adequately and clearly explained to me. Then I found this article where are pst files stored, which tells in great detail how to solve the problem that I had. In general, this is a useful post about Outlook, if you are interested, you can read it.
The Forum post is edited by Silvestra Tomson Dec 19 '22
Jami
Jami Nov 5 '23
By carefully considering factors such as material selection, roof design, drainage, sealants, roof coatings, and environmental conditions, businesses can ensure the durability of their roofing system and protect their valuable assets. https://www.adventnation.net/davie/other-services/the-roof-store-waterproofing-products
weejay
weejay Nov 7 '23

Ryujinx firmware website stands apart with its variety of highlights, settling on it a go-to decision for Nintendo Switch copying:

nethersx2 apk you can jump into PlayStation 2 gaming without interferences, because of its sans promotion climate.

box64droid apk is a wonderful programming instrument that overcomes any barrier between various registering models, empowering clients to run x86 Linux applications on ARM-based Android gadgets.