We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Custom features | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Michael I.
Michael I. Dec 20 '12
Anant, I don't understand the purpose of this post. Do you offer a new idea for websites or what? It doesn't look like a list of suggestions for Oxwall.
Anant
Anant Dec 21 '12
I wanted to check if the above functions can be made possible by oxwall by changing theme and module settings alone or not.
Michael I.
Michael I. Dec 24 '12
Topic was moved from Custom Code Modifications.
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Not possible to get what you want by changing settings or theme.
Alia Team
Alia Dec 24 '12
Thank you for answering Purusothaman.
Anant, items you have listed require custom code modifications.
Anant
Anant Oct 10 '13
Thanks for the replies guys
carson
carson Aug 29 '23
To achieve victory in Stick War Legacy, it's essential to employ a well-thought-out get best strategy game  that balances offense and defense while making the most of your available resources. Firstly, focus on resource management by efficiently mining gold and using it to upgrade your miners and other essential units. This will ensure a steady income for building and upgrading troops. Secondly, diversify your army with a mix of unit types, as each has unique strengths and weaknesses. Spear-wielding units are excellent for ranged attacks, while swordsmen excel in close combat. Archers provide essential long-range support
The Forum post is edited by carson Aug 29 '23
Steweredlisa
Steweredlisa Mar 24

Looking to Sell Your Home in Brighton? We Can Help!

If you're ready to sell your home in Brighton, you've come to the right place. We specialize in helping homeowners like you sell their properties quickly and hassle-free. Whether you're relocating, downsizing, or just need to sell your home fast for any reason, we're here to make the process smooth and stress-free.

Why Choose Us?

• Fast and Convenient: We understand that selling a home can be a time-consuming process. That's why we offer a fast and convenient solution that allows you to sell your home quickly, without the hassle of listing, showings, or waiting for potential buyers.

• No Repairs Needed: Worried about costly repairs or renovations? With us, you don't have to worry about fixing up your home before selling. We buy homes in any condition, so you can sell "as is" without the need for expensive repairs or upgrades.

• Cash Offers: Say goodbye to waiting for financing approvals and lengthy closing processes. We make cash offers on homes, allowing you to receive payment quickly and securely without the uncertainty of traditional financing.

• Local Expertise: As local real estate experts, we understand the Brighton market inside and out. We'll work closely with you to ensure a smooth and seamless selling experience, providing personalized attention and guidance every step of the way.

How It Works

1. Contact Us: Get in touch with us by phone or online to provide some basic information about your property.

2. Schedule a Visit: We'll schedule a convenient time to visit your property and assess its condition.

3. Receive an Offer: Based on our assessment, we'll make you a fair cash offer for your home.

4. Close the Deal: If you accept our offer, we'll handle all the paperwork and logistics to ensure a smooth and seamless closing process.

Sell Your Home Stress-Free

Don't let the stress of selling your home in Brighton weigh you down. Whether you're facing a time-sensitive situation or simply want to avoid the hassle of repairs and renovations, we're here to help. Contact us today to get started and take the first step towards a hassle-free home selling experience in Brighton!

Steweredlisa
Steweredlisa Mar 24
SMS marketing, also known as text message marketing, is a powerful tool used by businesses to reach their target audience directly through SMS (Short Message Service) or text messages. With high open rates and quick delivery times, SMS marketing allows businesses to communicate promotions, updates, and other valuable information to customers in a timely and efficient manner. By leveraging SMS marketing, businesses can engage with customers on a personal level, increase brand awareness, drive sales, and foster customer loyalty. However, it's essential for businesses to obtain proper consent from recipients and adhere to regulations such as the TCPA (Telephone Consumer Protection Act) to ensure compliance and build trust with their audience. With the right strategy and approach, SMS Marketing can be a highly effective tool for businesses to connect with customers and drive results.