We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Keeping up with my emails | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
olli fill
olli fill Nov 7 '22
I'm having a hard time keeping up with my emails. I have a lot of them, and they're all important, but there are just so many of them! I want to store them in a database and be able to search through them later, but I don't know where to start. Do you have any advice?
Archy
Archy Nov 7 '22
You can use Letsextract https://letsextract.com/extract-emails-from-yelp.htm. Letsextract is a tool that can help you parse emails from sites like Yelp.com. It's easy to use, and makes it very easy to work with the information you extract from those emails. Letsextract has many useful features that make it a great option for extracting data from emails on sites like this one.
anthony drowow
anthony drowow Nov 7 '22
I have never done this before and have always done it manually. It can take a little bit of getting used to—I was never used to using programs like this before—but it's totally worth the effort. You'll get more done faster, which means more time for other things!