We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Family Law Solicitor | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Martina Perez
Martina Perez Nov 9 '22

I am looking for a recommendation for a family lawyer at a reasonable price, please.

I had a quota of 2-3k£  for a separation agreement, but my wife received a fee of 860£ from KW Law, which I obviously cannot use.

We have agreed on the terms of the protocol of the agreement among ourselves, so that a minimum of work is required. The person who quoted me cost £195 an hour, she said.

Any help is much appreciated!

Jesse Hiserp
Jesse Hiserp Nov 9 '22
I used the services of the best company on Newhaven Road. They were very reasonable.
Alex
Alex Nov 9 '22
I know a good lawyer. However, I know he specializes in work cases, not family law. When I was injured at work, my employer convinced me to take a leave of absence so that compensation could be paid that way. I started reading an article about work-related injuries on oxnerpermarlaw.com. And I realized my employer just didn't want to pay my injury compensation. He wanted to keep the money, and I'd use my deserved vacation for nothing. So I hired that lawyer, and he helped me challenge that kind of offer from my employer. I don't work there anymore, and I got the injury cured. I can give you that lawyer's contact if you want. He's cheap, but he does a good job.
Uriah
Uriah Dec 2 '23
I am incredibly grateful for the invaluable assistance provided by the Family Law Solicitor. Their expertise and compassionate approach made a challenging legal process feel more manageable. The seamless communication and dedicated support truly set them apart. In navigating the complexities of family law, their professionalism and commitment shine brightly. The Coworking For Lawyers has undoubtedly played a crucial role in fostering a collaborative environment, enhancing their ability to deliver exceptional legal services. It's refreshing to witness a legal team seamlessly integrate modern practices like coworking, ensuring efficiency and ultimately benefiting their clients. Highly recommended for anyone seeking a reliable and forward-thinking family law solicitor.
farhan
farhan Jan 8
OldIronsidesFakes IDs – Your Go-To Source for Reliable and Scannable Fake ID Cards oldironsidesfakes
macallister
macallister Feb 1
As far as the case for family lawyers are concerned, they're very expensive and are getting more and more so. And forget about Taylor Law Group, because it's way too expensive. When did it all get so expensive?