We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

What advice do you have for me as a beginner in business? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Max Velin
Max Velin Nov 10 '22
What advice do you have for me as a beginner in business? I think I should create my own website, what do you think about it. I read that this is the best way to promote my business on the Internet nowadays. Is that a good idea?
Naruto Usumaki
Naruto Usumaki Nov 10 '22

I advise you to create your own site and tell the search engines about it. Send the URL of the site to Google and Yandex. This will speed up the process of its indexing and ensure high positions in search results.

Attend professional conferences.

Share experiences and ideas with interested audiences and draw attention to what you do. I recommend webflow developer to create a website

Agata Brown
Agata Brown Nov 10 '22
Thank you for providing such interesting information
alex reynolds
alex reynolds Nov 10 '22

Excellent piece of writing, keep up the good work. It's good to know that this subject is also talked about on this website, so thanks for taking the time to talk about it! quordle

Alex Smith
Alex Smith Nov 13 '22
Hi all! If you want to start betting, I can make you happy, because nowadays there are a lot of different services for that and doing it is not so difficult nowadays. Even if you're in India you can start making predictions on matches thanks to a mobile app. You can download it on this site https://1xbetwebsite.in/mobile-app/ . After registering, you can immediately start betting.
Jake Harlow
Jake Harlow Nov 16 '22
If you are wondering what to do to make your business run more efficiently, maybe you should contact zoho certified consultant https://www.customerization.ca/ , because these experts know exactly how to significantly improve your business results and what to do to do it!
Valentacanada
Valentacanada Feb 15 '23
If you want to digital transformation services in canada then contact here Digital Transformation services in canada