We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How about some Birth Flowers? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
RichardGravener
RichardGravener Nov 10 '22
I was thinking maybe in the near future or even around Valentines day seeing it would be the perfect time to sell something like this birth month flowers....BVG could make us some birth flowers into handhelds or maybe some headbands. I like flowers, plants and such... (A flower to represent each month of the year!?) I collected some pictures of the flowers with the names...Tell me what you think? :angel:
Rick
Rick Dec 15 '22
All in all, not bad if you approach the matter with taste. My wife is crazy about plants and tries to decorate everything around her with them. The last search she did was for "grey indoor planters" and she found some really cool pots on a website where she buys everything. I love it, but the key is not to overdo it.
Roselyn Gonzales
Roselyn Gonzales Feb 26 '23
Eucalyptus has been used for centuries for its medicinal properties, but it's also a popular product in the wholesale market. eucalyptus stems bulk can be used in a variety of industries, such as aromatherapy, skincare, and floral arrangements.
Gerius
Gerius Apr 28 '23
Birth flowers are a great way to celebrate a special day! They can be used to commemorate a birthday, anniversary, or any other special occasion https://m.gulfinside.com/top-5-flower-bouquets-for-international-womens-day/ I recently read an article about the top 5 flower bouquets for International Women's Day. It was really interesting to learn about the different types of flowers and their meanings. I think it's a great way to show appreciation and love to the special women in our lives.