We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Unlocking T-Mobile iPhone | Forum

RichardGravener
RichardGravener Nov 17 '22
First for reference, here are the unlock policies for T-Mobile straight from their website today: Device eligibility is determined as follows: The device must be sold by T-Mobile. The device must not be reported as lost, stolen or blocked. The account associated with the device must be in good standing. The device must also satisfy all the Postpaid or Prepaid unlocking requirements outlined below. Unlock eligibility for mobile devices on Postpaid plans The device must have been active on the T‑Mobile network for at least 40 days on the requesting line. If the device was financed or leased through T‑Mobile then all payments must be satisfied and the device must be paid in full. If the device is associated with a canceled account, then the account balance must be zero. T‑Mobile may request proof of purchase or additional information in its discretion and certain other exceptions may apply. I recently purchased a used iPhone SE (2020) that was advertised as locked to T-Mobile. The Settings->General->About->Carrier Lock value shows "SIM locked" and I've put my T-Mobile postpaid SIM in it and everything is working great. My T-Mobile account has detected the phone correctly because it now shows a picture of an iPhone SE (2020) for the line I'm using it on. The phone also looks like it was first turned on/activated on 3/22/2021 because according to the About screen, it still has an Apple warranty until 3/22/2022. And since I'm using it successfully on T-Mobile right now, it obviously means the phone isn't blocked or blacklisted, and it is indeed a T-Mobile locked phone. So, based on all this, the phone should be eligible for unlocking in roughly 40 days right? However, during an online chat with a Tmobile unlock phone, they told me only the original owner can unlock the phone. Is this true? I don't see anything in the policies I pasted above that explicitly states this, though the last bullet item could be a "catch all" that encompasses it. Have any of you T-Mobile customers out there successfully unlocked a second hand T-Mobile locked iPhone?
jsimitseo
jsimitseo Jul 5 '23
검증된 파워볼사이트 를 찾으신다면 eos파워볼사이트 가 있는 파워볼사이트추천 에서 파워볼 을 즐기시길 바랍니다. 5년 이상 운영된 메이저업체 이며 지금까지 많은분들께 사랑받은 안전한파워볼사이트 입니다. 안전한파워볼사이트