We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

My sales going down day by day due to poor layout | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Adsdwew
Adsdwew Nov 20 '22
I had a bad experience with a guy, he created my site on WordPress as I was not familiar with all this in start and later on, I realize that my competitors are working much better than me in many terms like user experience and user interface. My site was just crap because it wasn't even optimized well which cause me a great loss in terms of revenue because CTA button was inserted at bottom instead of top. Long story short, I want to redesign it or if possible it's better to create a new one. This time, I will hire any Small Business Web Design Services that must be experienced in designing website for services and business. Please reach my inbox for more details. 

Regards, 
DeannaSnyder
DeannaSnyder Nov 24 '22
So sad by the way,I'm browsing the designs on this website's https://masterbundles.com/ website because the college has asked me to make a new presentation, and there are a lot of excellent designs there that I might use.
The Forum post is edited by DeannaSnyder Nov 28 '22
Adam
Adam Jan 23 '23
I think that every online store or just a company has faced problems with sales on the website. Very often this is due to the website itself, but it can also be a problem with bad marketing or just the work of a sales manager. I decided to use the call center solution to set up and control all calls, make more automation in this direction and it worked