We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

STD testing and reporting | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
RichardGravener
RichardGravener Nov 22 '22
So i'm really after one bit of information here. I'm a responsible guy who likes to get STD checks every 6 months or so but have heard that if you test positive you can risk being deported.

My question is, does this happen only for positive HIV/hepatitis and Syphilis? or will this also happen if a test is positive for Gonorrhea and Chlamydia also.

Obviously with HIV etc, deportation will be the least of your worries but with more common and far less serious infections like Gonorrhea and Chlamydia I'd hope reporting and definitely deportation would not happen. I'm 99%(you can never be 100%) certain i will be all clear, but i don't want to risk deportation for the 'minor' infections so would look at other options

I'm sure i will get some sarcastic responses but i'm also sure there are a lot of people out there that are after accurate information on this topic as it isn't easy to find much info online about it see here.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
NickSun
NickSun Feb 22 '23
Hey guys! Could you please tell me where I can get my health tested in Miami? Looking forward to hearing your answers!
John Staples
John Staples Feb 22 '23
It is crucial for individuals who prioritize their well-being to undergo routine health checkups to detect any possible illnesses that could go unnoticed in their bodies. For approximately six months, I have been conducting regular health exams at https://numberonelab.com/ and I highly encourage everyone to do the same. In these challenging times, numerous diseases and viruses have emerged, making it essential to remain informed of one's health status.
Fernand
Fernand Mar 13 '23
Recently I read a very interesting article about covid and that you can do tests yourself at home and pcr covid test in miamiwritten in great details, link to article https://www.techwibe.com/same-day-covid-testing-in-miami-speed-and-quality/.

The Forum post is edited by Fernand Mar 13 '23