We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to control kids phone activity? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Nelisa Dilana
Nelisa Dilana Nov 24 '22
How to control kids phone activity?
Ginger
Ginger Nov 25 '22
It is hard to have kids and you need to be always well prepared for it. That is why I am trying to support my kids with everything and also to monitor their activity online. So, that is why https://parental-control.net  parental controls app is a good and useful application where is an opportunity to get in touch with useful features and modern suggestions about what to make, how to monitor time that your kid spend online and what sites he used.
Kate taralin
Kate taralin Nov 25 '22
I find this service really useful. It is helping parents to monitor and to check various interesting news and to block dangerous websites.
Rikki Smith
Rikki Smith Feb 7 '23
Education is very important and I have a son who is not exactly a good boy. He often treated his classmates and teachers with disrespect. But later my friend who has a troubled daughter advised me respect definition for kids. After the purchase, I was pleasantly surprised that my son began to behave better and treat others with respect.
Alyvia Lynn
Alyvia Lynn Apr 5 '23
My adopted child's activity on his phone is too high. Maybe he has psychological problems. What should I do?
Rylee Davenport
Rylee Davenport Apr 5 '23
It's important to approach this situation with empathy and understanding, as there could be many reasons for increased phone activity. Have an open and honest conversation with your child about your concerns. Ask him about his phone usage and if there are any underlying issues he may be dealing with. Encourage other activities that can help your child develop social skills and reduce phone usage. This could include sports, hobbies, or spending time with family and friends. When I used the foster care services of the local orphanage, I knew that I could face such problems. I worked with a psychologist and orphanage staff who mentally prepared me for this process.
The Forum post is edited by Rylee Davenport Apr 5 '23