We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Max Martin
Max Martin Nov 24 '22

Who can recommend a proven IT-company, which will cope with the development and creation of the site for our company? It is important to take into account all our needs and the result was satisfactory to us. I would be grateful for tips.

Mike
Mike Nov 24 '22

We were opening a new company at the beginning of this year, and we needed to develop a website that would not be complicated, but would be multi-component and work even with an influx of clients. I turned to the IT company https://scand.com/, and they were pleased with their portfolio. They made the site for us within the stipulated timeframe, and everything was just as we wanted.

Eros
Eros Nov 24 '22
And we haven't had any luck with the site. It was done, but not the way we needed it, and then we had to redo it twice. 
Balar Vi
Balar Vi Nov 25 '22

With the advent of new technologies and innovations in the healthcare sector, most patients began their journey by searching and comparing online service providers and expected to find a website that is user-friendly and unique.
 healthcare website development

The Forum post is edited by Balar Vi Nov 25 '22
adamandrew097
adamandrew097 Nov 25 '22
I need to know that did you guys help in optimizing website that already been develop. I just make a website for my business ghostwriting uk but this website is not well optimized and need to check by professional as there are lots of mistake in this website. For this case I need to know that did you guys will help me with this or not.
max
max Dec 7 '22
How to choose the right company to which you can give a software product for outsourcing?
Fargo
Fargo Dec 7 '22
In many cases, the vendor you choose to outsource software development will need to hire additional staff as per your requirements, read more in the article. The key mistake here is to leave the hiring process solely to the supplier and take a backseat to building your outsourcing team. As a result, you may end up with team members who don't have the skills needed for the job or aren't used to your preferred method of communicating with the team. This is why you should always have a say in hiring a new outsourcing team member.
daniel mark
daniel mark Jan 9 '23
I am here to take guidance from those who are expert in website development. I was developed my website for my business purpose dissertation proposal but not fully optimized cause of errors.
noah
noah Mar 11 '23

Website development is a crucial aspect of any business growth strategy in the digital age. A well-designed website can help a business reach a wider audience, increase brand awareness, and drive sales. A website that is easy to navigate, visually appealing, and provides relevant and valuable content can attract and retain customers.