We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Blockchain development services | Forum

Pedro
Pedro Nov 25 '22

Blockchain is everywhere - cryptocurrencies, messengers, complex banking systems and fancy tokens run on it. Players in the game make real profits in the form of NFTs, and the Hermitage sells virtual Van Gogh paintings in blockchain auctions. I would like to understand what this technology is, how it works, why it is needed, and if it is all a scam? 

The Forum post is edited by Pedro Nov 25 '22
Oliver
Oliver Nov 25 '22
Are you joking! How can blockchain development be a scam. Blockchain application developers have been working for a long time, but they began to offer their services not long ago, so people who need their service are lucky. Our company already has such a program, it shows our product from all sides and from the inside too, this is a very high-quality program...
Piter
Piter Nov 27 '22
Players can buy various items for their characters and so on. Now there are NFT game developers who can help you. If you have an idea to create an NFT-based game and run this game on your server, then you can contact the NFT software developers.
Alegator
Alegator Nov 27 '22
Yes, there are a lot of questionable programs and technologies these days, but rest assured that blockchain technology is not affected. The main advantage of blockchain is its transparency, because everyone can read the information inside the blocks, but no one can change or destroy it. The development of applications https://unicsoft.com/blockchain-development-services/ and distributed systems on blockchain in a full cycle is relevant. Blockchain is needed where speed and reliability of data transfer are important - that is, in almost every sphere of our life.
Konga Stone
Konga Stone Nov 28 '22
I am living proof that it is not a scam at all, I have won hundreds of dollars playing NFT games, now that there are NFT games created by malicious people who only want to take the money of the people who trusted and invested in the project is Another issue, that's why you always have to carefully analyze the projects you get into, to avoid any kind of scam
jordan chrish
jordan chrish Jan 16 '23
Sumeru Digital is a blockchain development company that specializes in developing and deploying enterprise-grade blockchain solutions. We have a team of experienced blockchain developers who are well-versed in different blockchain development platforms and can build custom blockchain solutions that meet your specific business requirements. We also offer consultation services to help you understand the potential of blockchain technology and how it can be used to transform your business.     For more information click here :- https://sumerudigital.com/
Amarjeet Singh
Amarjeet Singh Jan 19 '23
In my opinion learn and understanding is also the major part. WEB3 Academy is the best place to learn about Blockchain technology. The academy offers a wide range of courses that cover everything from the basics of blockchain to more advanced topics. The instructors are all experts in the field, and they're always willing to answer any questions you might have. I've learned so much from Web3academy, and I'm sure you will too!
max
max Jan 2
I'm teaching a coding class to high schoolers, and we're planning a cool project – a website that shares local history. Need a development tool that's easy for teens to grasp but powerful enough to create something awesome. Recommendations?
John Staples
John Staples Jan 2
Hey there! I've had a similar experience teaching coding to high school students. We found a great balance with a tool that's user-friendly yet robust enough for creative projects. You might want to check out Blockchain development . It offers a great way to integrate modern tech into educational projects. Speaking of local history, we once did a project where students created an interactive map of historical landmarks in our town. It was a hit and really engaged them in both coding and local culture!
The Forum post is edited by John Staples Jan 5