We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Penetration testing | Forum

Pedro
Pedro Nov 25 '22
 My company needs to do another security check of its computer systems against intruders. In the past we always checked everything manually, but now I am looking for another solution. I have heard about penetration testing, is this method effective against hacks? 
stas namin
stas namin Nov 27 '22
I also heard a lot about hacks, but modern technologies do not stand still, and what a month ago they did a manual check, today it checks automatically, you just need to find such a program. I'm sure it's safe and secure.
Alegator
Alegator Nov 27 '22

There is such testing, which simulates a real attack by intruders. Such a process allows you to identify security flaws in a company and assess the potential impact of these attacks on business processes. Software penetration testing https://www.dataart.com/...ion-testing-services is a valuable measure for detecting security flaws before an attacker can exploit them. Attackers are mostly interested in confidential information.

The Forum post is edited by Alegator Nov 27 '22
Piter
Piter Nov 27 '22
There are quite a lot of scammers out there right now. And that's why any software should be safe. Especially all databases that belong to a particular business activity.
Speliermus Josh
Speliermus Josh Nov 27 '22
If your company has detected possible intruders on your site and possible security failures, it definitely needs a penetration service, and if it is not like that, this is always necessary in any page or company, to avoid attacks in the future and that they steal information about your company