We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

don't have any experience in trading | Forum

olli fill
olli fill Nov 28 '22

I'm new to trading and I was wondering if someone could recommend some good resources for a beginner. I don't have any experience, but I want to learn how to trade and make money. What should I read? I'm looking for books, videos, and websites that are easy to understand, but also give me a good foundation for more advanced trading.

anthony drowow
anthony drowow Nov 28 '22
No matter how many books you read, or how many videos you watch, it's not going to do anything for you unless you practice it. It's not just like riding a bike—you have to get out there and do it. You have to put your money where your mouth is (or where your brain is!) and risk losing some of it before you can learn how to win it. But if you're willing to put in the time and effort, I think trading can be really rewarding.
Archy
Archy Nov 28 '22
I've been trading forex for years, and I can tell you that it's definitely possible to make a profit if you choose a strategy and understand how brokers work. The key thing is to spend a lot of time and effort learning about the process before you start actively trading. There are lots of resources out there—just do some searching for "forex". There are also some great resources for beginners. For example, check out article https://www.techspotty.com/ib-commission/ about forex trading.
The Forum post is edited by Archy Nov 28 '22
LewisWood
LewisWood Dec 13 '22
Oh, I know what you mean. That's important to me as well. I would like to invest using cryptocurrencies and trading tools, so I hope that anybody would help me.
Carl
Carl Dec 13 '22
Discussions about cryptocurrency has always seemed quite profitable for me. Anyway, in order to follow the world of cryptocurrencies, one of my friends told me about the best crypto exchanges where there are reviews about various exchanges. Investing is a reasonable way to gain useful knowledge and get income, so I recommend you to use it as well.
donald riskell
donald riskell Feb 2 '23

Sit down and conduct research before making any investment decisions in forex trading, especially if you've never created a financial plan before. Additionally, there is no assurance that the investments you make will yield a profit. However, if you are aware of the realities around investing and saving, and you follow through with a wise plan, you should really be able to attain financial stability over time and benefit from good financial management. Off-topic, are you are looking for a game? If yes, check this The Secret Society® - Seek & Find Hidden Objects and this game: secret society mystery game.

Bakolo
Bakolo Apr 28 '23
Hello, if you are afraid of exchange rate instability or need fiat money, you can exchange ETH to Bitcoin. The Cryptocto service exchanges only at the current rate, so you can always track the growth dynamics of ETH.
Rick
Rick Aug 31 '23
Hello! When choosing a cryptocurrency to invest in, you need to pay attention to a huge number of different indicators, such as the number of coins in circulation, coin price, coin capitalization and so on, but if you are still quite inexperienced, I advise you to trade platform Quotex https://quotex1.com/and study all the necessary information about the cryptocurrency market. It will take you a little time and allow you to take the first step in investing in cryptocurrencies.
JeksoN
JeksoN Aug 31 '23
thanks for the info
Daniel Brian
Daniel Brian Mar 27
Hi to all! Professional trading really does require constant focus. However, for those interested in this challenging career path, the potential rewards can be significant. To start your journey, try using the broker finex available here to help you calculate your entry/exit points and manage your risks effectively. This strategic approach can greatly increase your success as a trader.