We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Best and Secure software to migrate Lotus Notes files to Office 365 | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Divya Chauhan
Divya Chauhan Nov 29 '22

Organisations are shifting to Office 365 over Lotus notes for various reasons that can differ for every organisation. Therefore, users can migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365 by manually and professionally. The manual method is a bit time-consuming to perform this migration task. Non-technical users can face difficulties while performing this migration task because the manual process requires good technical expertise. If you don't have proper technical knowledge, then you can avoid this manual method and choose the professional ones to make this migration task effortlessly.

Lotus Notes to Office 365 Tool makes this task handy for every user; even non-technical users also easily migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365 environment. This software has no limitations on adding multiple NSF files and their size. Moreover, it prevents data duplicity with its incremental export option. This software's user interface is straightforward, which makes it more accessible. In addition, users can convert the NSF files into PST, EML and MSG file formats.

Users can add or eliminate the items before processing this migration task with its filter option. This software allows users to migrate the NSF files directly into the Live Exchange server.

A free evaluation version of this professional software is available, which users can download from the official website.

The Forum post is edited by Divya Chauhan Nov 29 '22
Alex Baroness
Alex Baroness Aug 9 '23
Personally, I'd prefer an easy migration process, especially if I'm not tech-savvy. That Lotus Notes to Office 365 Tool sounds great, with its user-friendly interface and support for various file formats. I recently stumbled upon this cool anonymous writing platform called https://notesonline.com. It allows you to write anonymously, and messages are automatically deleted after being read.