We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Is there any possibility to show The number of posts | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Asshu
Asshu Aug 20 '10
Is there any possibility to show The number of posts and threads by users on their profile .So we can find the posts easily .

Right now ...I can't able to find even my questions too :)
Asshu
Asshu Aug 20 '10
I think that I didn't made my self clear .
The posts and threads should be shown on his profile like in any other forum scripts or social networks .So we can Identify the posts easily .
carson
carson Feb 4
In the realm of numerology, the 9999 Angel Number meaning holds significant spiritual meaning. Often seen as a sequence of repeating nines, this number is considered a powerful and transformative symbol. It signifies the completion of a cycle, urging individuals to embrace change and transition in their lives. The 9999 Angel Number is believed to convey a message of spiritual awakening, urging individuals to let go of the past, release what no longer serves them, and embark on a path of personal growth and enlightenment. It encourages a shift towards a higher consciousness, emphasizing the importance of compassion, philanthropy, and a focus on the greater good. Seeing the 9999 Angel Number may be a sign from the spiritual realm to trust the journey of life, embrace change, and move forward with an open heart and mind.