We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Vj Yashone Infinitee - Luxury & Lavish Apartments for Sale at Affordable Price | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Realty Assistant
Realty Assistant Dec 5 '22

VJ Yashone Infinitee, one of the new residential Vilas Javdekar Developer’s properties in Punawale, Pune. Find here 1 & 2 BHK luxury flats & apartments at the lowest prices. Vj Yashone Infinitee Punawale is a newly launched project, and Possession will probably start from June 2024. This is an under-construction residential property of the well-established real estate builder, i.e. Vilas Javdekar Developers in Pune. 

A RERA approved project that comes with the benefits of life comfort. Yashone Infinitee RERA number is P52100028229 and it is a gold-rated property in Punawale. It is a residential project with an area of 470 sq. ft. to 710 sq. ft. The lush green ambience and the breathtaking views will mesmerise you and rejuvenate your senses.

Garb the deal now as the starting price of the luxury property is only 35 Lakh* only. To get more information, Feel free to visit- https://bit.ly/3rmn1jY ; or Contact us @ 7283008300 for instant assistance.

Dr. Christian Conderman
Greetings to everyone. I want to share some important information with you. I hope you like this information. The Cologne construction company cologne is one of the most famous in the country. And in fact, people have more trust in this institution. This company does not recognize the small size of the project. Or if you want more information about this company then read it carefully.