We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

how to manage projects in a translation company? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
verigert
verigert Dec 22 '22
how to manage projects in a translation company?
eclairn
eclairn Dec 22 '22
If you're running a translation business, you need a reliable business management system to manage your clients, vendors, projects, files, and documents, as well as your finances. Protemos project business management is the perfect system for small and midsize translation companies. It offers a comprehensive suite of features that make it easy to manage your entire business.
Zachary66
Zachary66 Mar 17 '23

For effective project management in a translation agency, having access to a translator service website is crucial. It's a convenient way to maintain tabs on projects, get in touch with translators, and monitor payments from satisfied customers. It also facilitates the safekeeping and dissemination of translation files, and checks for and corrects any errors in the translations. Also, using a translator service website can simplify the process of translating and make it easier to handle numerous jobs at once. 

Ekitaisolutions Hindi to Punjabi translation service really exceeded my expectations, thus I ended up using it for a recent assignment. The project was finished fast and precisely, and the customer service was superb. I had complete faith that my project was in good hands with the team because of how knowledgable and helpful they were. If you need a translation, look no farther than ekitaisolutions they can be relied on, and their work is of the highest quality.

The Forum post is edited by Zachary66 Jun 19 '23