We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Platform version 1.5.0 (build 6065) Oxwall Community Software | Forum

bobby
bobby Dec 24 '12
i updated everything all plugins everything the only problem i see is i cant view no ones profile not even mine    i get Error 500
Internal Server Error.any one know why or how to fix

thank you
The Forum post is edited by bobby Dec 24 '12
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Are you using any custom plugins? IF so disable them and see if it solves the issue.
bobby
bobby Dec 24 '12
plugin list
Quote from bobby Newsfeed

Mailbox

Friends

Activity notifications

Blogs

Groups

Links

Photo

Video

Forum

Events

Instant Chat

Virtual Gifts

Facebook Connect

User Credits

Permission Plugin API

PayPal Billing

Shop Pro

Auto Blogger

Video Uploader

Pimp My Profile

Birthdays

Youtube Auto-Poster

Anti Spammer

External Linker

RSS Auto Feeder for Groups

Oxwall Art Advanced SEO

Mochi Games for Oxwall

Fan Page

Privacy

Google Connect

Advertisement

Who Viewed Me by Oxwall CandyStore

Alia Team
Alia Dec 24 '12
Bobby, to find out what have caused 500 error, follow instructions given here http://www.oxwall.org/forum/topic/4661 . Paste the real error here once you find what it is.
Alia Team
Alia Dec 24 '12
Topic was moved from General Questions.
Georgecameron
Crafting top-notch assignments requires early start, thorough research, and clear understanding of requirements. Create a solid outline to maintain focus and structure, and ensure your thesis is strong and well-supported. Utilize reliable sources, edit meticulously, and seek feedback for impeccable results. Need assistance? Get Assignment Help from Global Assignment Help USA to support your academic journey!
The Forum post is edited by Georgecameron Mar 6
marytaylor
marytaylor Mar 7

It is often observed that student finds it difficult to complete their Nursing Dissertation Help in the way required and that too within the given deadline but what they are not able to think about is the need of that can handle all of their tension by simply doing their assignment in the required way by putting the experts of the subject who has the qualification as well as the experience to do it, so that they can complete the Business Dissertation topics in the way required. So, it is always a better idea to opt for help rather than doing this personally.

johncena007
johncena007 Mar 9

In the year 2024, I am thankful for invaluable opportunities to gain knowledge,the meaningful connections that have  ib tutoring online  brought richness to my life, and the steadfast resilience displayed in overcoming challenges,nurturing not only personal growth but also a deeper understanding of life's complexities.