We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

How to choose a good resort in Mexico? | Forum

Gollandian
Gollandian Jan 4 '23

I am interested in the question about how to choose a good resort for a vacation in Mexico? I want to visit this country for the first time. It would be good to know the opinion of those who have already been there

Randun
Randun Jan 4 '23
I really like this country, so if possible, I try to travel more often. By the way, you can try to plan your own trip with the help of a special guide, which has all the information. Most of all I liked to visit Playa del Carmen Hotels and Resorts, on Map here at the link you can find out more details and if necessary, choose a hotel
Sali Jacob
Sali Jacob Sep 10 '23
I've just returned from my recent journey, and I'm filled with emotions; it was absolutely fantastic! I visited the Baquedano region, a place for relaxation and adventure, and it turned out to be the perfect choice. I enjoyed the beauty of the nature around us and got to know the local residents, who were very hospitable.
Olivia Grant
Olivia Grant Sep 10 '23
Hello! it looks like there are a lot of mining companies in that region. where did you find a place to stay?
Sali Jacob
Sali Jacob Sep 10 '23
Hello! I found accommodation in the Baquedano region, Sierra Gorda, as you correctly mentioned, it's close to many mining companies. I booked Hotel Antofagasta Centro, which provides comfortable lodging for both workers and visitors, making it an attractive place to stay. If you have any questions, I'd be happy to assist.
The Forum post is edited by Sali Jacob Sep 10 '23