We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

What motivates you? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Anna
Anna Jan 16 '23
If you get discouraged and nothing seems to work out, what motivates you to keep working and succeed in your business? I am always inspired by other people's success stories, especially those who have achieved everything themselves from scratch.
Vikkii
Vikkii Jan 16 '23
If something is going wrong in business or career development, look back at the experiences of established people in world history. It's inspiring. I often read inspiring and motivating examples of life stories of those who have achieved unprecedented heights in their careers and businesses. Do you know a millionaire and businessman like Oskar Hartmann? He proves with his own example that a person can achieve tremendous success on his own and from scratch. At the age of 11 he started working delivering newspapers, and now he owns more than 20 companies. Can you imagine how far this man has come and how much you can learn from him?
Nikki
Nikki Jan 16 '23
I understand what you mean and I completely agree with you. At moments when my motivation is gone and it seems that nothing will work, I am always inspired by the success stories of other people, especially those who have achieved everything themselves.
RichardGravener
RichardGravener Jan 16 '23
I understand what you mean and I completely agree with you. At moments when my motivation is gone and it seems that nothing will work, I am always inspired by the success stories of other people, especially those who have achieved everything themselves. garage floor coating tampa
Beyond LED Tech
Beyond LED Tech Mar 17 '23
I understand what you mean and I completely agree with you. At moments when my motivation is gone and it seems that nothing will work, I am always inspired by the success stories of other people, especially those who have achieved everything themselves. Like Beyond LED Technology manufactures and distributes a wide range of lighting solutions and lighting for signage for residential, commercial, and specialty lighting needs. We pride ourselves on being a lighting solutions provider by offering our clients a broad line of innovative and high-quality lighting products.