We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Roofing Company Recommendation | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
RichardGravener
RichardGravener Jan 17 '23
We are looking to get our roof done and was wondering if you guys have some recommendation from personal experience or know of a good company like roofer arlington va?

I am booking some appointments to get it looked at through reviews online.

So far i got 2 quotes $10,000 from a roofing company and $4,000 from a private contractor.

Update: From a different contractor

i got a quote from a contractor through homestar for full removal and BP Mystique 42 shingles for $4,000 + tax for about 875 square feet

What do you guys think? Is the upgrades like underlayment for whole roof with synthetic and install wind turbine worth it?
Ray Wohlfarth
Ray Wohlfarth Oct 21 '23
How to repair roof easily?

Roof repair is not typically an easy task and should be handled by a professional contractor. However, if you are determined to repair your roof yourself, there are a few things you can do to make the job easier. First, make sure you have the right tools and materials for the job. This will vary depending on the type of roof you have and the extent of the damage, but at a minimum you will need a ladder, a roofing hammer, nails, shingles, and roofing cement. You should also make sure you have a helper to assist you with the repair and to keep you safe while working on the roof. Finally, it is a good idea to familiarize yourself with the basic steps involved in roof repair before you begin, so that you know what to expect and can plan your work accordingly.

Get more guide from our company: 
https://restonroof.com/mclean-va.php

The Forum post is edited by Ray Wohlfarth Oct 24 '23