We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Are credit card loans better than personal loans? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Daniel Brian
Daniel Brian Jan 19 '23

If you need instant cash, then credit cards and personal loans are the best options. While both can quickly address your financial needs, choosing between the two is a daunting task.

Let us look at the advantages of the two:

Advantages of a Personal Loan vs a Credit Card

1. A personal loan is an unsecured loan. Borrowers give a lump sum amount upfront which can be used to complete a purchase.
  2. It is a fixed loan with equal monthly payments over the loan tenure which is generally between one to five years.
Fargo
Fargo Jan 19 '23
Hi, I often take out loans, I have a pretty high credit rating, and I want to take out a loan to buy some equipment again soon. In order to determine whether the company I want to apply to is bona fide I read reviews, recently read is credit9 lending legit, and realized that this company cheats its customers. So my way is simply to read reviews.
John Piterson
John Piterson Jan 16
Choosing a bank is an important decision that can significantly impact your financial experience. Different banks provide different services, you need to follow your expectations and needs. Also, if possible, search the Internet for pages where reputation is displayed, like this truist financial. It contains honest reviews about this structure from different users.