We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Where can I get feedback about the best buy? | Forum

Fargo
Fargo Jan 21 '23
Hi guys! Please tell me where I can learn more about the best buy and the quality of its services? It is very important for me to read honest reviews. Thanks in advance for your reply.
NickSun
NickSun Jan 22 '23
Hello to all. I have been a Best Buy customer for many years and usually have no problems with it. But after I had a problem with a third-party delivery, I had to contact customer serviceand speak with their representative to resolve the issue I had with the damaged item. An employee of the company helped me to return the money without any problems and apologized for the inconvenience caused, and also provided a generous discount on the next purchase, for which I am very grateful to him.
Joseph Ryan
Joseph Ryan Dec 6 '23
Lowes company wants its customer's genuine feedback to understand the customer's experience. Lowe's company management has developed a separate website, www.lowes.com/survey where customers are participating in the Lowe's customer feedback survey program. Customers who participated in the survey are eligible to win a $500 gift card every month for free.