We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Which bank provides the best home loan schemes? | Forum

Fargo
Fargo Jan 25 '23
There are mainly two types of institutions that provide home loans. Banks Housing finance institutions (HFI) Banks are directly regulated by RBI. They are very fair in dealing with home loans like the interest rate and charges. They offer you int rate base rate+ some fixed amount. For example sbi base rate is 9.20
Daniel Brian
Daniel Brian Jan 25 '23
Loans are a normal part of my life, I feel comfortable with them, because I take the repayments very seriously and responsibly. I only take out loans at is credit9 a scam and only take out loans for amounts I feel comfortable paying back. There have been situations where one month I couldn't pay or paid less, but the next month I covered that amount. So I may have overpaid some money on interest, but it never bothered me much. It might be hard for me in a month or two, considering there is no income right now. I don't know what will happen in the future, but for now I'm fine.
The Forum post is edited by Daniel Brian Jan 25 '23