We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Need of a loan real quick within the week but have no credit history what so ever | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
max
max Jan 25 '23
So pretty much was forced to move out of my parents place and thankfully a friend of mine is helping me and staying at his place. Well his parents don't honestly like this since they pay his rent for his apartment. Not sure why it would be a bother when they aren't living with him but okay. Been here for about a two weeks now. The moment i moved in i started looking for a job and got part time at a walmart making 14 an hour. I have 500 in my checking and working 4 days a week 8 hours each day. Not much but is something. However i do not get my paycheck until the 8th and that is the day after they expect me to be out, I have found some places nearby i can rent comfortably with my income but i do not have that money yet since i just started working. I do not own any car or any such things and I have need of cash quick to least afford the down payment so I can least have a place to then continue working and pay off the rest of the months on my own. If anyone knows anything that could help me within the week that would be great, also family is out of the question they have their own troubles and my own parents can't really help. Rest of the family i barely even know them. I also live in New Hampshire if that helps with possibly trying to figure things out. Manchester to be exact.
Fargo
Fargo Jan 25 '23
Hello. I understand you, I also once had a situation that I could not pay my credit for study. But I found a way out of this situation, namely a special service that specializes in such matters. This is  start new financial complaints  They help both ordinary people and businesses. I think it's very cool that there are such services.
Marcus Rull
Marcus Rull Jan 21
Hello there. With a focus on building strong relationships with its customers, wells fargo    takes banking to a whole new level. The Bank places special emphasis on personalized service, striving to understand each client's unique financial needs and goals. Wells Fargo's knowledgeable and friendly staff ensures that customers receive the attention and assistance they need, making them feel valued and reciprocated.