We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

RESPONSIVE THEME | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Victor Daniel Tremblay
I am looking for a full responsive theme for Oxwall 1.5.  If there is none available, we are ready to pay for it to be done.  We can be interrested in an already built theme that you will migrate to a responsive one.  We are interrested in purchasing all rights and/or partial rights.

Please contact Victor at: vdt@parlure.com

Thank you.

Purusothaman Ramanujam
I suggest you to post a job in oDesk, so that you can get many responses directly from designers.
Victor Daniel Tremblay
Thanks Purusothaman,

I don't really like the feel of oDesk.  But I post it anyway.

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Dec 30 '12
you might like freelancer.com alot better. That where I go for most of my custom jobs that cant be handled by the oxwall community.

What exactly is a responsive theme? 

Victor Daniel Tremblay
Thanks for the suggestion TattooBoy; I'll check the site out.

Full Responsive design means that the Theme adjust itself (visually and content) to any size of screens: PC's, Intelligent phones, Tablets, Small phones, Intelligent televisions, etc.

Oxwall Accessories
Oxwall Accessories Dec 30 '12
I see. This is something i had asked about before actually. I would check freelancer. Just make sure the developer has a good rating. a lot of developers don't like to learn oxwall before building something for it and that is unfortunate. 
Victor Daniel Tremblay
Quote from TattooBoy I see. This is something i had asked about before actually. I would check freelancer. Just make sure the developer has a good rating. a lot of developers don't like to learn oxwall before building something for it and that is unfortunate. 

Thanks, I'll keep this in mind.