We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Blog photo grid-list view in article - Blogs | Forum

Daren
Daren Dec 30 '12
Attaching photos in the blogs comes in preview or fullsize which is good but if we enter like 5-10 photos or more the blog "looks very elongated" unless each photos comes with a short paragraph to keep viewer interested. Sometimes I'd rather blog something in 1 short paragraph and attach supporting photos and if a lot of photos is attached it looks somehow weird and very "old" blogspot-like.

If the photo that was entered can be previewed-smaller in grid list would be great... say maybe in terms of 5 in a row or more automatically or manually selected quantity like in Photo view placed at main page.
This small adjustment would look great in blogs .... yeah ? Just saying ..and I hope Oxwall team will look into this ... and personally I don't think we need extra plugin for something simple like that although I'd gladly pay some small amount for it ... even it's for Oxwall Team - request based paid-plugin. Free would be best :D
Cheers

Alia Team
Alia Feb 15 '13
Daren, thank you for the idea. Would also be great if you post it at UserVoice .
This is the place where we get ideas for the next updates.
Daren
Daren Feb 15 '13
Please do the honour :D
You do not have permission to reply this topic