We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Hi, how do I change the font in Fortnite ? | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » General Questions
Glem Morson
Glem Morson Feb 23 '23
Hi, how do I change the font in Fortnite ?
Low Pates
Low Pates Feb 23 '23
Hi there. If you're talking about changing the font in the game itself when you communicate, it's almost impossible and it makes no sense at all. If you are talking about making your nickname more beautiful to change the colour and font I would recommend you use generators to change username font. It's very simple and only takes a few seconds. You put your nickname in a line and click generate you get a lot of results of different fonts.
Fargo
Fargo Mar 20
Hello there. In the ever-expanding world of online gaming platforms, Epic Games stands out as a true pioneer and leader. With cutting-edge technology, a vast library of games, and a user-friendly interface, Epic Games has revolutionized the way we play games. There are rarely any difficulties while using the platform and for this, users rate it highly. But if some technical failure occurs, just contact epic games   let them know about it, and you can be sure that you will be back in the gameplay very soon.