We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Web hosting advice | Forum

RichardGravener
RichardGravener Feb 28 '23

A noob question for the masters! (I speak fluent noobish). A friend of mine is a doctor who owns a practice. His website provides forms/info for his patients. Currently, he pays around $100/month to a company for maintenance and managed hosting. The website is pretty static - info will hardly ever need to be updated. Any changes he can do himself. I'm sure the site doesn't get more than a handful of views/day. My question is - How much should my friend be realistically spending for web hosting services? $100/month seems too high IMHO. Thanks for any help you can give us!

Nouman Khan
Nouman Khan Feb 28 '23
There are many but it's all up to you. 

My favorite are siteground and cloudways as these are best to handle any site if it has thousands of users. 

anna
anna Apr 26 '23
In addition to the details provided here run 3, I'll also introduce you online. This is a very nice list of the games I've played, which includes some of my all-time favorites and most well-known titles. another subject. Different games that I bet you'll like.