We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Macabre 1.5 Theme Custom Logo | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Development » Themes
Stuart
Stuart Jan 1 '13
Hi having a great time with css, not. :)

I have quite a large logo and with some fiddling I got the logo and menu to display in a reasonable fashion.

Under the menu there is a separator line where a little triangle indicates current menu item.

Help as I can't work out how to lower it. Currently my CSS modifications just make it disappear.

Current CSS mods in macabre to get your logo and menu correct are the following. You will see I have changed the sizes...

.ow_top{        position:relative;        height:344px;/** OW_Control type:text, key:headerHeight, section:1. General Settings, label: Page header height **/}
.ow_header {        background: transparent url(images/cont_menu_wrap.gif) repeat-x left bottom;        height: 344px; /** OW_Control key:headerHeight, dir:delete **/}
.ow_header .ow_logo h2 a {        display: block;        width: 800px;        height: 303px;}

Anyone any idea's where the separator line is referenced?

Stuart

Ronnel DC
Ronnel DC Jan 1 '13
Hello Stuart :

I'm recommending you to use Firefox as your web browser and download the plugin 'firebug'
you can edit their the CSS code and see the result instantly.
If you have any question PM me.

Cheers,
Ronnel
Stuart
Stuart Jan 1 '13
Hi Ronnel,

Have been using firebug.

If I paste exactly the same css into the edit css textbox the separator dissapears?

.ow_top{        position:relative;        height:164px;/** OW_Control type:text, key:headerHeight, section:1. General Settings, label: Page header height **/}
.ow_header {        background: transparent url(images/cont_menu_wrap.gif) repeat-x left bottom;        height: 164px; /** OW_Control key:headerHeight, dir:delete **/}

Thats exactly the same as the standard Macabre CSS.

The separator I guess is background: transparent url(images/cont_menu_wrap.gif) repeat-x left bottom.

Edit the CSS with the same and it dissapears?!

You can try it as the above is from the standard macabre template.

Ronnel DC
Ronnel DC Jan 1 '13
Hello Stuart!:

May i have the link for your website?
So i can edit the Logo? :)
and give you the right code.

Cheers,
Ronnel