We build. You grow.

Get best community software here

Start a social network, a fan-site, an education project with oxwall - free opensource community software

Old version Plugins removed | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » Support » Oxwall Store
matt
matt Jan 3 '13
Hiya,

A couple of plugins got removed from the store. They no longer work with 1.5?

I was wondering if the devs will update them for 1.5 or if they are to be discontinued?

I got to wondering, if a plugin is not getting updated, can it get recyled? ie Will the developers of the plugins allow someone else to take over the plugin (perhaps the oxwall team can take them on?) It seems a shame to loose such great plugins!

Any thoughts?

Matt
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Which are those plugins?

As far as you wont resell those plugins, you can have someone else to update them.
matt
matt Jan 6 '13
Well I was thinking of The Skype Plugin and Profile Edit plugin by Paul. I did email him to ask, but didn't hear back. My users are bitchin at me cos they like those features. But the point seems a more general one. Making sure that we don't loose useful plugins, as a community.
matt
matt Jan 6 '13
Oh! Sorry that you didn't get my mails. Perhaps they got lost in the upgrade here in oxwall. I wished you a happy solstice and everything :D

Really great news from you! That makes me very happy, happy users mean happy admins :)

Thanks for your work bro,

Matt
matt
matt Jan 6 '13
Yes please :) And Thanks very much!

Purusothaman Ramanujam
Whats that Profile Edit plugin, friend?
Purusothaman Ramanujam
Yeah ok. I got it.
Snetworth
Snetworth Jan 7 '13
What happen to the plugin for Family members?
OW Developer
OW Developer Jan 7 '13
is this what your looking for? http://www.oxwall.org/store/item/373
OW Developer
OW Developer Jan 7 '13
oh or are you talking about Family and Friends plugin?
OW Developer
OW Developer Jan 7 '13
if so Paul Cuffe who made it and if you pm him he will get right back to you he is real fast when it comes to questions or support...
OW Developer
OW Developer Jan 8 '13
see lol i new he was on top of it, once again thank you paul....
Snetworth
Snetworth Jan 8 '13
Thank you guys. I am waiting for it to be live.